The stability and quality of Hadoop 3.2 profile are unknown. The changes
are massive, including Hive execution and a new version of Hive
thriftserver.

To reduce the risk, I would like to keep the current default version
unchanged. When it becomes stable, we can change the default profile to
Hadoop-3.2.

Cheers,

Xiao