We can talk about this later, but I have to update some things:)

- It (largely) worked previously
  --- But no one sure about this before the arm testing, and it can't be
found anywhere, specify officially will make it more clear
- I think you're also saying you don't have 100% tests passing anyway,
though probably just small issues
  --- The maven and python tests are 100% passing, see
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/spark-master-test-maven-arm/ and
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/spark-master-test-python-arm/
- It does not seem to merit a special announcement from the PMC among
the 2000+ changes in Spark 3
  --- It's import to users, I believe it deserves