Hey Nicholas,

Thanks for pointing this out. I just realized that I misread the
spark-hadoop-cloud POM. Previously, in Spark 2.4, two profiles,
"hadoop-2.7" and "hadoop-3.1", were referenced in the spark-hadoop-cloud
POM (here
<https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/v2.4.4/hadoop-cloud/pom.xml#L174> and
here <https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/v2.4.4/hadoop-cloud/pom.xml#L213>).
But in the current master (3.0.0-SNAPSHOT), only the "hadoop-3.2" profile
is mentioned. And I came to the wrong conclusion that spark-hadoop-cloud in
Spark 3.0.0 is only available with the "hadoop-3.2" profile. Apologies for
the misleading information.

Cheng