Hm, we should still run this I believe. PR builders do not run doc build
(more specifically `cd docs && jekyll build`)

Fortunately, Javadoc, Scaladoc, SparkR documentation and PySpark API
documentation are being tested in PR builder.
However, for MD file itself under `docs` and SQL Built-in
Function documentation (
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/sql/index.html) are
not being tested anymore if I am not mistaken. I believe spark-master-docs
<https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/spark-master-docs> was only the
job which tests it.

Would it be difficult to re-enable?

2020년 2월 26일 (수) 오후 12:37, shane knapp ☠ <skn...@berkeley.edu>님이 작성: