Is it really ready to be deprecated? The fact that we cannot do multiple
aggregations with structured streaming [1] is a serious runtime limitation that
the DStream API does not have,
Is it worth to deprecate without having an equivalent set of features?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-26655