The source distribution has the source LICENSE file. The binary
distribution has the LICENSE-binary license file. The source release isn't
supposed to have LICENSE-binary as it would not be accurate for that
release; LICENSE is. If you're redistributing a build, you'll have your own
process for modifying and building it, including modifying the LICENSE file
as appropriate; these LICENSE files represent what the project delivers to
you rather than what you deliver to others. You could get the
LICENSE-binary file from the right hash commit from git, if desired, as
part of your build.