Hi,

I'm considering to improve the experience of hitting potential
exceptions stacktrace omitted in long running application[1], which is
a JVM HotSpot optimization as Shixiong(Ryan) commented[2].

There might be 2 options:
1. Adds `-XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow` as a common Executor JVM
option.
2. Adds an Executor replacement workflow with a fresh new JVM when
exceptions stacktrace being omitted.

I prefer option 1, there might be performance concerns. But option 2
isn't supposed to increase the performance since which JVM is replaced
by a new one to force working on no stacktrace fast throw mode.

May I get any concern or options on this?

--
Thanks,
-z

[1]