Hi dev,

Github Actions build was introduced to run the regular Spark test cases at
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/29057and
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/29086.
This is virtually the duplication of default Jenkins PR builder at this
moment.

The only differences are:
- Github Actions does not run the tests for Kinesis, see SPARK-32246
- Github Actions does not support other profiles such as JDK 11 or Hive
1.2, see SPARK-32255
- Jenkins build does not run Java documentation build, see SPARK-32233
- Jenkins build does not run the dependency test, see SPARK-32178

Therefore, I do believe PRs can be merged in most general cases once the
Jenkins PR
builder or Github Actions build passes when we expect the successful test
results from
the default Jenkins PR builder.

Thanks.