Hi, all

A Spark user I know asked me this question.
I checked the the spark-on-k8s document and it says;
```
**The Kubernetes scheduler is currently experimental.
In future versions, there may be behavioral changes around configuration,
container images and entrypoints.**
```
https://github.com/apache/spark/blame/master/docs/running-on-kubernetes.md#L26-L28

This statement was added when v2.3.0 released (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-23104).
Does this mean that the v2.3.0 and v3.0.0 releases have the same
development stage?
I'm a bit worried that users read the statement in the doc and give up
starting this feature.
(In fact, the user who asked me seemed to think so)

I'm not familiar with that part, so does anyone know
when this statement can be removed from the doc?
Any milestone for that?

Thanks in advance,
Takeshi

--