I think we certainly can't remove it without deprecation and a few
releases. If there were big problems with it that weren't getting
fixed, sure maybe, but lack of interest in reviewing minor changes
isn't necessarily a bad sign. By the same logic you'd delete graphx
long ago.

Anecdotally, yes there are people using it that I know of at least,
but I wouldn't know a lot of them.
I think the question is, is it causing a problem, like a lot of
maintenance? doesn't sound like it.