Just as a gentle reminder, we have one week left before the branch-cut.
Please focus on finalizing the works to land in Spark 3.1.0.
After the branch-cut, I will look through the JIRAs and update the fields
correctly, for example, retargeting to 3.2.0 in the JIRAs targeted 3.1.0.

As Dongjoon pointed out, I either don’t expect a delay anymore. After the
branch-cut, we will have to focus on QA and no new features will be landed
to branch-3.1:

Mid Dec 2020 QA period. Focus on bug fixes, tests, stability and docs.
Generally, no new features merged

in order for us to start the RC in

Early Jan 2021 as planned:Early Jan 2021 Release candidates (RC), voting,
etc. until final release passes

I know this is Thanksgiving day now in the US. Hope you guys enjoy the rest
of the holidays.

Thanks!

2020년 11월 21일 (토) 오전 8:15, Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>님이 작성: