Hi Folks,

I'm continuing my adventures to make Spark on containers party and I
was wondering if folks have experience with the different batch
scheduler options that they prefer? I was thinking so that we can
better support dynamic allocation it might make sense for us to
support using different schedulers and I wanted to see if there are
any that the community is more interested in?

I know that one of the Spark on Kube operators supports
volcano/kube-batch so I was thinking that might be a place I start
exploring but also want to be open to other schedulers that folks
might be interested in.

Cheers,

Holden :)

Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.): https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9