We're seeing runtime classpath issues with Avro 1.10.2, Parquet 1.12.0, and
Spark 3.2.0 RC1.

Our dependency tree is deep though, and will require further investigation.

https://github.com/bigdatagenomics/adam/pull/2289
<https://github.com/bigdatagenomics/adam/pull/2289>

$ mvn test
*** RUN ABORTED ***
  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fasterxml/jackson/annotation/JsonKey
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.JacksonAnnotationIntrospector.hasAsKey(JacksonAnnotationIntrospector.java:1080)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.AnnotationIntrospectorPair.hasAsKey(AnnotationIntrospectorPair.java:611)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.AnnotationIntrospectorPair.hasAsKey(AnnotationIntrospectorPair.java:611)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.POJOPropertiesCollector._addFields(POJOPropertiesCollector.java:495)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.POJOPropertiesCollector.collectAll(POJOPropertiesCollector.java:421)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.POJOPropertiesCollector.getJsonValueAccessor(POJOPropertiesCollector.java:270)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.introspect.BasicBeanDescription.findJsonValueAccessor(BasicBeanDescription.java:258)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.BasicSerializerFactory.findSerializerByAnnotations(BasicSerializerFactory.java:391)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.BeanSerializerFactory._createSerializer2(BeanSerializerFactory.java:220)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.BeanSerializerFactory.createSerializer(BeanSerializerFactory.java:169)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.SerializerProvider._createUntypedSerializer(SerializerProvider.java:1473)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.SerializerProvider._createAndCacheUntypedSerializer(SerializerProvider.java:1421)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.SerializerProvider.findValueSerializer(SerializerProvider.java:520)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.SerializerProvider.findTypedValueSerializer(SerializerProvider.java:798)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ser.DefaultSerializerProvider.serializeValue(DefaultSerializerProvider.java:308)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._writeValueAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:4487)
  at
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.writeValueAsString(ObjectMapper.java:3742)
  at org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope.toJson(RDDOperationScope.scala:52)
  at
org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:145)
  at
org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:112)
  at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.withScope(SparkContext.scala:789)
  at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.newAPIHadoopFile(SparkContext.scala:1239)
  at org.bdgenomics.adam.ds.ADAMContext.readVcfRecords(ADAMContext.scala:2668)
  at org.bdgenomics.adam.ds.ADAMContext.loadVcf(ADAMContext.scala:2686)
  at org.bdgenomics.adam.ds.ADAMContext.loadVariants(ADAMContext.scala:3608)
  at
org.bdgenomics.adam.ds.variant.VariantDatasetSuite.$anonfun$new$1(VariantDatasetSuite.scala:128)
  at
org.bdgenomics.utils.misc.SparkFunSuite.$anonfun$sparkTest$1(SparkFunSuite.scala:111)