Ok thanks for the correction.

The docker pull line shows as follows:

docker pull apache/spark:v3.2.1

So this only tells me the version of Spark 3.2.1

I thought we discussed deciding on the docker naming conventions in detail,
and broadly agreed on what needs to be in the naming convention. For
example, in this thread:

Time to start publishing Spark Docker Images? - mich.talebza...@gmail.com -
Gmail (google.com)
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?hl=en-GB#search/publishing/FMfcgzGkZQSzbXWQDWfddGDNRDQfPCpg>
dated
22nd July 2021

Referring to that, I think the broad agreement was that the docker image
name should be of the form:

The name of the file provides:

   - Built for spark or spark-py (PySpark) spark-r
   - Spark version: 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.2.1 etc.
   - Scala version; 2.1.2
   - The OS version based on JAVA: 8-jre-slim-buster, 11-jre-slim-buster
   meaning JAVA 8 and JAVA 11 respectively

I believe it is a good thing and we ought to adopt that convention. For
example:

spark-py-3.2.1-scala_2.12-11-jre-slim-buster

HTH

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

such loss, damage or destruction.