Prablah, did you follow the URL provided in the exception message? i put a
lot of effort in to improving the diagnostics, where the wiki articles are
part of the troubleshooing process

it's really disappointing when people escalate the problem to open source
developers before trying to fix the problem themselves, in this case, read
the error message.

now, if there is some k8s related issue which makes this more common, you
are encouraged to update the wiki entry with a new cause. documentation is
an important contribution to open source projects, and if you have
discovered a new way to recreate the failure, it would be welcome. which
reminds me, i have to add something to connection reset and docker which
comes down to "turn off http keepalive in maven builds"

-Steve