Hi,

I verified the simple case below with the binary release, and it looks
like a bug to me.

bin/spark-sql -e "select date '2018-11-17' > 1"

Error in query: Invalid call to toAttribute on unresolved object;
'Project [unresolvedalias((2018-11-17 > 1), None)]
+- OneRowRelation

Both 3.2 releases and the master branch work fine with correct errors
-  'due to data type mismatch'.

Shall we backport the fix from the master to 3.3 too?

Bests

Kent Yao

Yuming Wang <wgy...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月18日周三 19:04写道: