Hello,

It would be great if it's possible to provide a spark distro for both scala
2.12 and scala 2.13.

It will encourage spark users to switch to scala 2.13.

I know that spark jar artifacts available for both scala versions, but it
does not make sense to migrate to scala 2.13 while there is no spark distro
for this version.

Kind regards,
Denis