Hi all,

I would like to start a vote for SPIP: "Support Docker Official Image for
Spark"

The goal of the SPIP is to add Docker Official Image(DOI)
<https://github.com/docker-library/official-images> to ensure the Spark
Docker images
meet the quality standards for Docker images, to provide these Docker
images for users
who want to use Apache Spark via Docker image.

Please also refer to:

- Previous discussion in dev mailing list: [DISCUSS] SPIP: Support Docker
Official Image for Spark
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/l1793y5224n8bqkp3s6ltgkykso4htb3>
- SPIP doc: SPIP: Support Docker Official Image for Spark
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nN-pKuvt-amUcrkTvYAQ-bJBgtsWb9nAkNoVNRM2S2o>
- JIRA: SPARK-40513 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-40513>

Please vote on the SPIP for the next 72 hours:

[ ] +1: Accept the proposal as an official SPIP
[ ] +0
[ ] -1: I don’t think this is a good idea because …