+1 for Hyukjin and Sean's opinion.

Thank you for initiating this discussion.

If we have a fixed-predefined regular 6-month, I believe we can persuade
the incomplete features to wait for next releases more easily.

In addition, I want to add the first RC1 date requirement because RC1
always did a great job for us.

I guess `branch-cut + 1M (no later than 1month)` could be the reasonable
deadline.

Thanks,
Dongjoon.