Thank you, All.

I'm very satisfied with the focused and right questions for the real issues
by removing irrelevant claims. :)

Let me collect your relevant comments simply.

# Category 1: Invitation Hurdle

inviting everyone in user@ and dev@?

> Extending this to inviting everyone on @user (over >4k  subscribers
according to the previous thread) might be a stretch,

> we should have an official project Slack with an easy invitation process.

# Category 2: Controllability

> Additionally. there is no indication that the-asf.slack.com is intended
for general support.

> I would also lean towards a standalone workspace, where we have more
control over organizing the channels,

# Category 3: Policy Suggestion

> *Developer* discussions should still happen on email, JIRA and GitHub and
be async-friendly (72-hour rule) to fit the ASF’s development model.

Are there any other questions?

Dongjoon.