I am supportive of setting the timeline for Spark 4.0, and I think it has
to be done soon.
If my understanding is correct, we better need to set up the goals and
major changes to happen in 4.0.0? That one I agree with too.
Having a preview sounds good to me too so people can try it out.

Given that all, shall we set down the preview date, major items/targets,
and 4.0 timeline together in a discussion thread?
I think we can initiate this discussion, and start a vote again for the
tentative date.