Hi Pavan,

I started reading your SPIP but have difficulty understanding it in detail.

Specifically under Q4, " What is new in your approach and why do you think
it will be successful?", I believe it would be better to remove the plots
and focus on "what this proposed solution is going to add to the current
play". At this stage a concise briefing would be appreciated and the
specific plots should be left to the Appendix.

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Distinguished Technologist, Solutions Architect & Engineer
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh