It seems can not check signature:

yumwang@G9L07H60PK Downloads % gpg --keyserver hkps://keys.openpgp.org
--recv-key FC3AE3A7EAA1BAC98770840E7E1ABCC53AAA2216
gpg: key 7E1ABCC53AAA2216: no user ID
gpg: Total number processed: 1
yumwang@G9L07H60PK Downloads % gpg --batch --verify
spark-3.5.0-bin-hadoop3.tgz.asc spark-3.5.0-bin-hadoop3.tgz
gpg: Signature made 二  8/29 14:46:14 2023 CST
gpg:                using RSA key FC3AE3A7EAA1BAC98770840E7E1ABCC53AAA2216
gpg:                issuer "liyuanj...@apache.org"