I am pretty certain you need to change the write.format from “es” to “org.elasticsearch.spark.sql”

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Sep 2023, at 03:10, Dipayan Dev <dev.dipaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

++ Dev

On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 at 10:22 PM, Dipayan Dev <dev.dipaya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can you please elaborate your last response? I don’t have any external dependencies added, and just updated the Spark version as mentioned below.

Can someone help me with this?