Hi devs,

I'd like to get some inputs for dealing with the possible correctness issue
we figured. The JIRA ticket is SPARK-45178
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-45178> and I described the
issue and solution I proposed.

Context:
Source might behave incorrectly leading to correctness issues if it does
not support Trigger.AvailableNow and users set the trigger to
Trigger.AvailableNow. This is due to the incompatibility between fallback
implementation of Trigger.AvailableNow and the source implementation. As a
solution, we want to fall back to single back execution instead for such
cases.

The proposal is approved and merged in master branch (I guess there is no
issue as it's a major release), but since this introduces a behavioral
change, I'd like to hear voices on whether we want to introduce a
behavioral change in bugfix versions to address possible correctness, or
leave these version lines as they are.

Looking for voices on this.

Thanks in advance!
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)