Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy these days and haven't had time to
respond.

I didn't realize you were doing release preparation and discussion in
parallel. I totally agree you should go if you take a step already.

Also, thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately I got to be busy after
volunteering, but I'll figure out I can make it, hopefully before the end
of this year.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)