Hi,

Just a head-up since I didn't give an update for a week after the last
update from the discussion thread.

I've been following the automated release process and encountered several
issues. Maybe I will file JIRA tickets and follow PRs.

Issues I figured out so far are 1) python library version issue in the
release docker image, 2) doc build failure in pyspark ml for Spark connect.
I'm deferring to submit fixes till I see dry-run to succeed.

Btw, I optimistically ran the process without a dry-run as GA has been
paased (my bad), and the tag for RC1 being created was done before I saw
issues. Maybe I'll need to start with RC2 after things are sorted out and
necessary fixes are landed to branch-3.5.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)