Thanks for figuring this out. That is my bad. My understanding is that
3.5.1 RC2 doc should be correctly generated in VOTE but it happened during
the finalization step.

I lost the build artifact for docs (I followed steps and removed docs from
dev dist before realizing I shouldn't remove them) and I accidentally
rebuilt the doc with the branch which I used for debugging issue in RC.

I'll rebuild the doc from tag and submit a PR again.