I'm still having a hard time reviewing this. I have been handling a bunch
of context right now, and the change is non-trivial to review in parallel.
I see people were OK with the algorithm in high-level, but from a code
perspective it's uneasy to understand without knowledge of DRA. It would
take me some time. I'll see whether I can get help from other folks.

That said, it'd be nice to make iterative changes. Let's go with the first
PR with very basic functionality and ensure we document very well so that
users would be able to use this. Also we have to document the limitations
with enough emphasis - likewise I said, having multiple queries in the same
driver (cluster) is a common case and we found the proposal does not
consider the case. Let's make a dedicated effort on the documentation.