- Successfully built via sbt/sbt assembly/assembly on Mac OS X, as well
   as on a dev Ubuntu EC2 box
   - Successfully tested via sbt/sbt test locally
   - Successfully built and tested using mvn package locally
   - I've tested my own Spark jobs (built against 0.8.0-incubating) on this
   RC and all works fine, as well as tested with my job server (also built
   against 0.8.0-incubating)
   - Ran a few spark examples and the shell and PySpark shell
   - For my part, tested the MLlib implicit code I added, and checked docs

I'm +1