I believe the CMS tool mentioned on that web page is deprecated.  The
current process, as I understand it, involves putting an asf-site branch in
the git repo.  I couldn't find any documentation on this, though.  I know
some people on the project are more familiar with ASF infra than I am, but
in the interest of participation and inclusion, it might be useful for
someone to request documentation on this from ASF as I can't find anything.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM, Cesar Berho <ce...@berho.io> wrote:

> Hello!
> I was looking for the process to get CMS enable on the incubator website.
> By any chance anybody the best way to get it rolling?
> Using the procedure on www.apache.org/dev/cms<http://
> www.apache.org/dev/cms> doesn't work unless is enabled. I assume this is
> something that Infrastructure team need to perform right?
> ASF Content Management System - Apache CMS<http://www.apache.org/dev/cms>
> www.apache.org
> Future Plans For The CMS System¶ While many Apache projects - and the
> top-level apache.org website - use the CMS, it is not a requirement.
> Apache projects choose ...
> Thanks!
> Cesar

Michael Ridley <mrid...@cloudera.com>
office: (650) 352-1337
mobile: (571) 438-2420
Senior Solutions Architect
Cloudera, Inc.
Celebrating a decade of community accomplishments