AngularJS 1 (https://angularjs.org/)
JavaScript based.

Angular "2" 4.0 (https://angular.io/)
TypeScript based (Apache License 2.0).

Both Angulars are licensed under an MIT-style License.

My vote is for:
Angular "2" +1

It's the evolution of AngularJS. Both exists today because a group of
coders did not like the changes made when they upgraded from version 1 to
2. Appears that the versions 3 and 4 evolved it pretty well and looks to be
where they are putting more time.

Thanks

ᐧ

*Felipe Ruiz*

Telefone: +55 11 5082-2656 <%2B5511%203618%208600> | +55 11 99315-6459
<%2B5511%2099315%206459> | Email: felipe.r...@semantix.com.br