Hello Sam,

The design could easily be extended to a several streaming cases.

Adding more talent pool for development is always a good idea. As long as
there is active development and contribution.

Once the design goes through, and if we can get a few committers (hence
growing the community) actively developing on the project, it would
definitely boost the growth and turnaround time overall. We have been a bit
slow on that.

Thank you
Vartika

--