John,

Sorry for missing the latest podling report. In the mist of the holiday
season, there was a mix-up within the group regarding submission of the
report.  In terms of the current state, there has been much recent activity
and evolution of the code base to include kerberos support, enhanced
integration of the open data models and improvements to the ingest
framework.  We will work to ensure the list activity reflects these efforts
moving forward. In the interim, let us know if anything else is needed.

Thanks,

Morris

--
Morris Hicks