Well the work is done, and tested. It’s just sitting in a PR for review and
merge.
If we can merge it before then I think it’s a good highlight but I might be a
bit biased :)
There’s several advantages with that PR that can be mentioned, besides kerberos
support we’re also using programmatic interfaces instead of Hadoop command line
tools for most interactions.

- Nathanael