Hello Justin,

First congrats on the new role and thank you for the help.

There does tend to be chatter on the Spot slack channel, I have tried on
multiple occasions to redirect individuals to the dev/user list for
questions with little success.
We have discussed putting a bot on the channel to say "no one will answer
questions that should be directed to the mail list" etc.
I will look at doing this soon.

There are things happening and i'm aware of development going on at several
organizations however not a lot of it is visible at this time.

I would like to address the issue of mentors, I know that we have had this
discussion on the Incubator mail list but i think i'd like to ask for help
in this area.
Our mentors have been extremely helpful in the past, However not all of our
mentors are currently active and it's likely that we need to seek some more
help in this area.
Any suggestions?

- Nathanael