I would definitely be interested in a monthly meeting.

Chad Perkins
214-296-2045

On Jun 25, 2018, at 10:15 AM, Mark Schoeni
<markscho...@gmail.com<mailto:markscho...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Thank you all for the support.
Cesar, Thank you for sending me the link. I have signed the paperwork
(attached), but I can't seem to find the proper place to submit it.

Also, I just started working at Cloudera where I got connected to Morris. After
being introduced to the project, my understanding is that there aren't any team
meet-ups. It could be beneficial if we met once a month to talk about the state
of the project. I searched the Legal Jira page and have not seen any comments
or instructions on how to run project meetings.

Would anyone be interested in meeting once a month to discuss the state of the
project?

Thanks again.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 11:34 PM Cesar Berho