Hi Austin and Tadd,

We are seeing very low progress on spot mailing lists and activities these
days.
Do you know the plan and thoughts on graduation etc?
 With the current progress its hard to become as successfull graduation
project.

Incubator PMC pointed out this project for its low activity.

If you have plans to impprove let us know, otherwise probably its time for
calling its retirement at incubator.

Regards,
Uma