Or even better

./spot-ingest/python

./spot-ingest/pyspark-streaming

Also, I could help to track down the files that were created for ingestion.

- kostas

On 15/01/2020 06:28, Nate Smith wrote:
Perhaps separating by framework would be good,

./spot-ingest/python
./spot-ingest/spark-streaming

Just my 2 cents,

- nathanael

On Jan 14, 2020, at 4:45 PM, Skip Cruse <f8al.er...@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐We should keep the name /spot-ingest/ for the original ingester, but move the
new ingester to /spot-ingest-sparkstreaming/ or similar.  Hopefully we can use
the ticket to track down the files that were created, so we can move them to a
new home easily.