Justin,

I see this note on the PPMC guide (
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html):

The mentors should verify that all PPMC members are subscribed to the
private list. The Whimsy Podling Roster
<https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/> shows who is subscribed, and any
subscriber can send a "ping - please reply" message to check who is
actually "listening" to the PPMC list.

What's strange is that if I click on Austin's user (as an example) it
doesn't show he's subscribed to any of the lists which doesn't make any
sense given that he's obviously on the dev list.  Any idea why there would
be an inconsistency here?  When I click on my user though I see that I'm a
part of dev and committers, which makes sense but I'm also pretty sure I've
used the private list in the past as well.

Thank you,
Tadd Wood