I was setting up Spot-Ingest, and I noticed that I needed to create a
“ingest_conf.json” file. The documentation on
http://spot.apache.org/doc/#deployment refers to a few things, but doesn’t
go into any details. It does link to the github page at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/tree/master/spot-ingest/README.md,
but that gives a blank config, and doesn’t talk in more detail about how to
determine what values are appropriate.

Perhaps we can find out if people have successfully filled in this config
file, and can share details that don’t talk about their specific
implementation details, but do lead a user to understanding what the values
are intended to be?

--
if( bool halfWayThere == true);
echo "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! LIVIN ON A PRAYER";