Jose, since it looks like you're already subscribed to the dev list I would
also suggest getting an account setup on the Apache JIRA site so that you
can open tickets and explore issues or comment on outstanding issues.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT/

Is there a particular component you're interested in digging into or
contributing to?  There's also a project board in Github that has groups of
different issues that can be claimed as well, especially those marked as
"Tickets that need action".

https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/projects/1

Feel free to start a new thread in the dev list once you've got a project
or discussion you're interested in kicking off.

Thank you,
Tadd Wood