Hi Attila,

This is strange, I have run this test on OS X and Ubuntu 16 with JDK 8 and I
have never experienced this problem.
This test starts a mini KDC server and I can imagine that it somehow does
not work properly with the settings on CentOS but obviously this needs more
investigation.
If it is not a blocker just try running the tests on Ubuntu.

Szabolcs