Hello everyone,

So if I'm not mistaken and according to the INFRA mail we've received
during the weekend gitbox.apache.org is exactly what we wanted to have :
Having both ASF commits and push privileges on Github side..
We would just need to have an official consensus in the dev community (
documented on the mail list), fire an INFRA Jira ticket, and after the
merge update our site with the new "how to contribute" information.

I think this would be a quite good timing for the Sqoop project as we're
right now in the middle of these infrastructural reworks.

Kind regards,
Attila