Hi,

thanks for the release. To be honest, I did not check it because lack
of time. Just one remark for future releases.

We do not vote on SVN tags as these may change. The vote is binding
for the release source package that is prepared by the release
maintainer and archived in the Apache archives. This and only this
package is the reference for the release.

The fact that there is an SVN tag to the same sources is nice but
technically not binding or necessary.

Best,
Fabian

--