OK I've found the chain that at least captures some dbpedia entities:
dbpedia-fst-linking
I will be playing with varous engine combinations to see what can get me
through the POC the best which leaves me with question about the more
permanent solution.

My understanding is that this would require building language model for
opennlp, is it correct? Are there other requirements for adding language
support? I am trying to estimate work effort required for such task so any
advice will be helpful.

Also if you are aware of any resources that could be helpful, that would be
great.

Thank you

G.

niedz., 14 kwi 2019 o 21:10 Grzegorz Trzeciak <gtrzec...@gmail.com>