On 09/29/2012 05:33 PM, Liviu Nicoara wrote:
While checking for fallout from 1072 I stumbled upon the collate test
and its numerous (unrelated to 1072) failures. While I am looking at it
I have a question: it seems to me that the locale tests do not test
against STDCXX locale database. Is that right? So, all locale tests are
supposed to be run without RWSTD_LOCALE_ROOT defined?

I haven't had time to look in detail at what all the tests
actually do yet but I do know that at least some of them
exercise both locale databases (see, for example,
22.locale.ctype.cpp).

Martin

Thanks,
Liviu