On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> Just a quick Email... the list has been pretty quiet
> lately and just pinging to see who's still watching
> and reading :)

This project is obviously dead. There is no active development being
done for C++2011, and no bug fixing for the existing C++2003
implementation.

Fixing bugs in the current C++2003 implementation  has proven
impossible. And that's all I am going to say on that particular
matter.

Starting work now on the C++2011 implementation is much too late:
there are already two open source production-quality implementations
available: GNU and libc++/Clang. libc++ is already a full and complete
implementation of C++2011. GNU will be complete in 2014. Both the GNU
and the Clang implementations have been in the works for at least 4
years.

Yes, there's this mailing list with close to zero relevant activity.
Very easy to monitor and read: there's nothing to monitor, or read.

Sorry to be blunt and somewhat negative, but these are the fact as I see them.

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.