Github user Parth-Brahmbhatt commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/344#issuecomment-66816680

    Tested with both storm-hdfs and storm-hbase bolts in a secure cluster and
was able to leverage tokens. Also tested storm-hbase token expiration and auto
renewal by setting "hbase.auth.token.max.lifetime" to 30 seconds. I could not
find equivalent config for hdfs but I was able to test that hdfs tokens were
being renewed at "nimbus.credential.renewers.freq.secs" and were pushed to
topology.