darion,

I'm not sure I'm catching what you mean correctly.
Most of recent projects are trying to respect semantic versioning. Please
refer here for more details. http://semver.org/

Before Storm 0.10.0, I didn't see the release policy or theory Apache Storm
are respecting. New features and improvements were introduced with bugfix
versions. But starting with 0.10.0, I believe we're respecting semantic
versioning implicitly, especially Apache Storm graduates 0.x which is
occasionally treated as 'beta'.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 6월 2일 (목) 오후 5:21, darion.yaphet <fly...@163.com>님이 작성: